Hello denizens of the internet! It is the first Sunday of the new year and that means a new update post for Closet Full of Notebooks. I’ve grown bored of my old naming convention for these weekly posts (read: feels weird calling this week 35 when it’s the first week of the new year) so I’m just gonna title them whatever tickles my fancy on the day. The dailies will still be titled as “Prompt # – Title” though, so don’t fret. Not gonna go through too many changes just yet.
I am six days into 2019 and am already ahead of pace to my target on my word count goal for the year. It’s going to be a good year for my writing, I can feel it. And I’m reading as much as I can get my hands on. We’ll see where I’m at in a few months, but I’m feeling confident in myself for the time being.
I don’t really have much more to add today. I want to get back to writing and getting on top of the blog posts for the week. So here are the prompts I will be writing from this week:
180. What book or book series did you wish would continue when you were done reading it?
181. Think of the last movie you saw. Write a review of it.
182. Describe in detail one item that you would love to inherit from a relative, or that you have inherited.
183. If you had a “do-over” button, what one event in your life would you like to have a second chance at?
184. When have you felt like “the new kid”?
I’m going to go back to my original schedule of every day from M-F. We’ll see if I decide to continue the twofers in the future as well or just write from one prompt a day even if it means a shorter post. Regardless, we’re back to new content daily. Have a great rest of your Sunday! I’ll be back tomorrow with the first of this week’s prompts!