So my poor blog post planning last week was due to some super secret plans I had for this weekend. My mom turned a half century and my sisters and I planned several surprises for the whole weekend. I couldn’t say anything cause she follows the blog (hi mom! :D) but that was the real reason I had no time to work on the story I wanted to write for Saturday and why it’s been pushed to this week.
In addition to the Write The Story from last week’s blog schedule post, I will be writing from the following daily prompts.
57. Complete this thought: “Someone really needs to design a better…”
58. What is the last thing (or one of the last things) you searched for on the internet?
59. What do you love doing that you wish you could get paid for?
60. In what way are you selfish?
61. When have you experienced “heaven on earth?”
62. How do you act when you are afraid?
63. Write about a good discovery you have made (big or small).
Let’s have a great week, everyone! Fill the world with your stories!