Hello, hello! I know it’s late so I won’t take up too much of your time blathering on about my weekend before getting you your weekly list of daily prompts. I took a day trip to have a picnic with family I haven’t seen since my wedding and it was a beautiful day. It was also a long day since they live about 2 hours away. But it was worth it. I ate so much food. And since we were out that way, we stopped in to see my grandmother on our way out of town.
Did August sneak up on anybody else? I feel like this year is flying by and I want it to slow down a little. Already through another 28 prompts since July. I don’t remember if I wrote anything good, but I know I was at least writing every day! Here are the prompts I will write from this week.
129. What would you like to put in storage?
130. What do you and your spouse or best friend have in common?
131. What do you spend most of your time doing every day (when you are not writing)?
132. Have you ever made a friend with, or fell in love with, someone you met online?
133. When was the last time you felt needed?
Apparently I am feeling ambitious since I don’t seem to be planning any double headers. Time to get back to my creative streak! Have a great Monday everyone!