Oh snap, where did this Sunday afternoon go? Time flies when you’re avoiding responsibilities I guess. I had plans to purge my closet, to fill and take bags of old clothes and shoes to Goodwill, but I cleaned the kitchen instead and got sucked into YouTube videos while eating lunch.
I did get some writing done though, so the day wasn’t a total waste. And there’s nothing stopping me from filling a bag or two after I write this post. I just don’t want to. My inner child is throwing a tantrum and wants to do anything but that. I’ll oblige her for now, but this will need to be done before we move.
Which reminds me. Those “Personal Things” I mentioned at the end of Thursday’s post? My husband and I bought a house. We got the news our offer was accepted Thursday night so we were very excited. And just a little bit terrified. Now all the fun stuff has to happen. Appraisal, inspection, packing, moving, shopping. These next couple months are going to fly by, but hopefully before the end of the year we will be out of our apartment and into our own house! Where I will finally have an office! Woo!
Anyway, you come here for daily prompts, not updates on my life, so here are the prompts I will be writing from this week! Not sure if I’ll get through all of them or if I’ll be short come Friday, but here they are just the same.
134. Have you ever been significantly more or less physically fit than you are today? What was different about that? What was easier? Harder? Did others treat you any differently?
135. Write about your first home: your childhood home or your first apartment or house of your own.
136. Write about one of your most embarrassing moments.
137. As a kid, what job did you dream you would have as an adult? What job do you have now?
138. Write a one-minute “Thank You” note to someone.
139. What is something you would like to see invented that would make your life easier?
Have a great night! See you tomorrow!